For those of you who aren't interested in the custom pieces, I will do my best to keep some groups listed in my Etsy Shop!
Here is how it works:
1. Pick the applique(s) you want to use.
2. Decide how many you would like to play with.
3. Decide what color or colors (such as red and blue) you would prefer or say all different.
4. Email me at email@example.com with the above information.
5. I will choose the feedsacks, take a picture and email it to you for your approval.
6. Once you have approved the selection, I will send you an invoice for your purchase.
7. After you pay, I will cut the shapes you want and get them in the mail to you!
It's that easy! Here are the first two appliques I will be offering with a brief bit of info below each picture:
The House has 3 separate pieces. It measures 9 1/2" wide x 8" tall. I have cut my background squares 10" and sewn the background, sashing and border pieces together before ironing the appliques on to ensure proper placement. In the picture with 4 houses, the sashing is cut 2 1/2" and the border is cut 3". Each house block is $2.95 with FREE U.S. Shipping. International customers will receive a discount. Please email for costs. As shown, you can make 'em plain or fancy!
HINT: I personally think it would be really fun to make a 9 block Wall Quilt from alternating Houses and Baskets!
I'll have lots more coming so check back often! Email me with questions and have a great day---